11.25.2014

Let's Jam


Boy do I have some awesome songs for you, jam it! We have a lot of down time here in Nicaragua and so we love to have dance parties--well mostly just me but Jeffrey will get down sometimes--

Let's be honest I can pretty much get down to any song but if I could choose I like songs that have a super good beat and sing to. You go it one woman show right here. Getting back on track... my sister
Lulu is pretty much my go to with any music suggestions. Also her voice is amazing and I am always trying to get her to sing for me and record songs for me. I'm convinced she'll be the next Adele! She is a ginge too ya know. Before we left for Nicaragua she uploaded my iPhone with tons of music. And that is what we've been dancing to since!

For real good booty shakin':
Breezeblocks by Alt J- Seriously if you haven't listened to them you need to. They are killin' it lately!
If you just feel like dancing a little bit:
Taro by Alt J- Seriously if you haven't listened to them you need to. They are killin' it lately!
Songs I love to sing too:
Heartache by Adaline
Anything sung by Sam smith. Am I right. He rocks.

I know a lot of these songs are older but they are so good! Have any suggestions for me or want some more suggestions from me? Let me know!

 Happy dancing/singing/being happy!

Ps. All these songs are available for purchase via iTunes!


follow me with bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10